Saturday, November 14, 2009

Un autre samouraï

I know I haven't done this in a while and, trust me, I don't plan to make a habit out of it, but last night I remembered this song that I truly love and used to listen about a year ago and I just HAVE to share it with the world!

So, for your entertainment, here it is:



Maybe, if you like it and if I get the urge to listen to an "oldie" again, I will post some more, but make no mistake about it: I don't plan to have a lot of these videos laying around here, just so that I have something to publish!

I will not surrender to the "commercial" side of blogging, where idiots try their best to post as much garbage as possible, just to get some traffic and/or to earn some money by selling their creation through Google AdSense which, by the way, I still think it's bullshit!

But let's not turn this into a Rage post and let's just try to enjoy together some (pretty rare) quality French rap (or hip-hop, call it what you want)!


Best of luck!



No comments: