Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The good old days...


I remember the times that I used to write even 3 articles per day and also get to read about as many from my good friend...Dorian. Today I was browsing a bit through my old posts and I noticed how sharply the number of articles declined on my blog and I couldn't really say I didn't know why.

Even though we don't always want to admit it, the events of our lives DO influence our decisions and our behaviour. I know that I've been through a lot last year and I know that I wished to return in my Happy Place for a lot of times, but most of them, if not all of them, I just didn't have anything happy to actually write about. Furthermore, I didn't even know what I could write about.

I guess it's a bit of a paradox how sometimes you have that much going on and yet you don't feel like telling anyone about it. Some use the blog as their public journal and, to some extent, I am one of those people too, but since it is PUBLIC, I still feel like keeping a lot to myself.

One thing is certain in all this...uncertainty: I sure enjoy reading any of my old posts. You may find it funny, but I feel like I'm reading someone else's thoughts and at the same time it's like I'm thinking "hey, this guy actually has the same view as me!".

By now I believe I know that my happy place is here even when I'm pissed off about something. Even when I'm going on and on about how I hate this and how I didn't like that, by writting about it, I let go of them so I can enjoy my life and feel relieved. All those bad thoughts stay here and I'd like to think that even the angry posts have a bit of funny left in them so people would smile when they read them.

Of course, I don't even think that I have that many regular readers...and that's a shame. I'd sure appreciate some feedback and I'd like to know that someone does care about what I think or write here, but since I'm mainly doing this for myself, I guess it's ok even if my thoughts just remain unheard by most of the people.

I do miss the times that I had a blogging partner and I still hope that /end has some sort of syntax error in it and it will force my buddy to start adding new thoughts into the webspace, the so called blogosphere!

But, who knows? Maybe he even gave up reading blogs, not just writting... Now that's a sad thought. Dude, if you're reading this, I hope that you'll hear my plead and come back from your "break" cause you still have something to say...I can feel it! I know it!

Even though we weren't blogging about the same stuff or together on the same blog, we were a team and I'd like to think we can be that team again. I'm sure that lots of funny stuff happened to you and a lot of other bad things that you'd like to tell the world about, so I think it's high time you came back...with a hell of a bite if I do say so myself!

Looking forward to your next article, man!

2 comments:

Dorian said...

It's good to see you back in your "happy place" :)

We'll talk further about our blogs when I'm less busier (these days I'm busy like hell), if you don't mind.

cAnDYman said...

Ok, fair enough. Maybe this weekend...hopefully.

PS: the one on the right is me!