Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The joys of flying

Who would have thought that after 20 something years, I would discover something that I like so much and that I want to do every chance I get, maybe even on an almost daily basis?

Of course, it's something new and people will argue that I just didn't get the chance to get bored with it yet, but to them I say "give me that chance and I'll prove you wrong!".

Before you go all pervert on me, I'm talking here about flying, ladies and gents! You know, the joy of being up in the clouds or above them, peering down at the tini specs of dust which are houses and cars. I'm talking about the rush you get every time the airplane speeds up to hundreds of kilometers per hour while taking off and the excitement of seeing everything blowing past you and approaching so fast when you land.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who feels this way and even if I were, it still wouldn't make much difference. All I know is (how a McDonald's commercial used to put it) that I'm lovin' it!

No comments: