Thursday, May 17, 2007

A piece of my mind...

Thought I was dead, huh? Thought I just left and never shut the door behind me, ehm? Well, you were wrong! Every time you think you might have finally gotten rid of me, I came back with a vengeance! And every time you think I have nothing else to say, I will do my best to prove you wrong, cause that’s what you are: WRONG!

Not my usual self today or maybe I am! Still mad at the world I live in, still have a tooth against every idiot out there that comes across my path and gives me proof of his stupidity.

In case you were wondering, I plan to write this whole shit (not “sheet”) of paper (aka article) in English. Just so you know. Not that I ask your approval or anything. I couldn’t give a rats ass about what you may think about that, but I certainly don’t give a fuck if you’re gonna be like “you’re Romanian, write in Romanian”. Let me tell you three things about that:
1. Fuck you!
2. Fuck being Romanian!
3. Fuck all that!

No, this is not the end! No, you’re still gonna have to put up with me! This is only the beginning! My hatred for all of you that keep on ranting about what I should or shouldn’t do is still here, in my heart, in my soul and it’s just gonna keep growing until you’ll just decide to shut up and let me do my thing as I am shutting up and let you do yours. I don’t care about your beliefs or religion, about what you say or how you say it as long as it’s something worth saying and maybe remembering.

It’s been a long time since I had this urge to write and let my fingers do the talking, my emotions and my thoughts just pouring down onto this blog. Oh, my God, did I miss this! This is my freedom! My freedom to speak my mind and to just let go of everything I always wished to let go of.

And you may think whatever you may like, but another thing is for sure: not gonna stop, not gonna drop, not gonna let it go or give up! I’m here to stay, baby and I will give you all a rap everytime I think it’s necessary!

I just wish my friend felt the same urge to just write! Not only because he feels he has something to say, but maybe just to feel the joy of being able to say whatever about whomever without anyone having to jump with their fuckin’ opinion! Sure, readers may comment, but that’s a different thing! You don’t have to stop and listen, you just have to chose weather to take that comment into consideration or not, weather you feel like answering it or just let it die out and ignore it.

All of you whom have something to say, feel free to comment, feel free to have your own blog! It’s not something I’m letting you do, it’s your right and you should take advantage of it! Remember, people died for this right and it would all just be a waste if you didn’t do something with it!

Don’t worry, there are still many articles cooked up inside my mind that just wait to come out and show you what I am about and what I can do with my word and that is some serious damage! My words are daggers…

This is not my legacy! This is not my last will and testament, this is WAR! War to stupidheads and idiots, war to all of you that won’t let me be me!

Just kidding…or am I?!

No comments: